A cardio-respiratory diagnostic software solution supported by over 50 years of spirometry expertise from our partner Vitalograph.
Vitalograph’s software has been designed with busy medical professionals in mind, simply install and connect to your network for seamless patient data integration with EMIS Web. Spirotrac supported by Vitalink is easy to use and a practice wide license means it can be installed on multiple devices saving you time and money.
Compatible with PC based pneumotrac spirometer and Bluetooth 12-lead ECG enhancing flexible working in your practice. Automatically sends results and read codes direct to EMIS Web reducing the risk of human error and improving efficiency.
Stable calibration and proven reliability
- Compliant with ATS/ERS 2005 guidelines.
- Built in test quality checks for accurate and reliable results.
- Automatic storage and traceability of all test data including audit trails.
PC based Pneumotrac Spirometer
- Fleisch pneumotachograph flow measuring technology for safer testing with no heated parts
- Sensitive to extremely low flows great for testing COPD and Asthma patients.
- No moving parts within the device for reliable test accuracy in adverse environments.
- Child friendly incentive displays with sound effects designed to maximise effort and engagement.
- Built-in display shows electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status and more.
- Capture and store several minutes of ECG recording including ten second sample trace.
- ECG measurements are displayed in real time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing.
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth with up to 10m range great for internal and external mobile working
- World class University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm providing detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results.