Skilled engineers on hand to help you deliver your IT projects no matter the scale.
Whether you are preparing for the unexpected or simply planning ahead, our engineering team are on hand to work with you on your upcoming projects. Our highly trained engineers have the resources to install, repair and upgrade IT equipment as well as engaging in your IT delivery projects. With almost 20 years of experience in delivering engineering services into healthcare organisations, we are perfectly placed to understand and exceed your expectations.
A national engineering service
- Engineers located across the whole of the UK providing a local service with a national reach.
- Our engineers adhere to IT security best practices to meet the demands of your wide ranging projects across multiple locations.
Supporting your team
- Flexible cover for your full time IT staff to help ensure consistent delivery of patient care
- Prepare for the unexpected with cover for anything from last minute staff sickness to unplanned fixes and projects.
- Full support available from our knowledgeable call centre team of over 50 engineers.
Flexible cover with a dependable service
- Highly skilled engineers that can be CRB checked and MOD cleared if required.
- Reliable cover is available throughout the year with pre-paid engineer time.
- Choose to use your pre-paid cover over multiple weeks or ad hoc days working within pre-arranged SLAs.
- A dedicated on-site consultant is available on short to medium term contracts for complex projects.
Delivering a consistent level of quality
- Egton is ISO 9001:2000 quality management accredited and our engineers work in association with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 international standard.