An award winning Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor providing accurate results for up to 48 hours.
The Mobil-O-Graph ABPM has achieved the highest A/A grade from the British Hypertension Society for accuracy giving you the confidence to monitor patient blood pressure activity with ease. An ideal fit for a busy GP practice providing reliable results and enhancing patient care. Fully integrated with a range of clinical systems including EMIS Web and PCS, SystmOne and Vision using Numed’s pioneering i3 software designed to drive efficiency and eliminate manual data entry.
Seamless testing with reliable results
- Highly intuitive and fully automatic, saving you time and improving the quality of care.
- Multiple report formats including average values giving you an accurate blood pressure profile that’s free from White Coat syndrome, as recommended by NICE.
- High quality PDF report and up to six ABPM Read codes automatically filed to the correct patient record at the end of the test reducing the risk of human error.
Comfortable care for patients
- Put patients at ease with auto-feedback logic preventing discomfort caused by cuff-over inflation.
- Improve the testing experience for your patients with a quiet operation for an almost silent cuff inflation.
Looking after you
- Includes all the required software and a market leading seven-year warranty for years of trouble free operation.
- Includes first year support from a dedicated MediServe team giving you technical expertise and full equipment repair cover including parts and labour.