In today’s data-conscious climate the need for a safe, environmentally friendly and secure IT Waste disposal has never been greater.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with XPO IT. Together we are offering a new IT Waste Disposal that in some cases could even be free!*
Full service offering
XPO IT are the experts in WEEE compliant recycling, providing a cost effective solution which keeps your business secure and legally compliant at all stages of the process. They deal with all types of equipment from Printers to Servers and everything in between plus their security screened staff and will always provide you with a professional service.
In fact, we’ve been using them ourselves for a number of years – which is why you can be sure we’ve checked, double checked they hold the right certifications, including ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Standard), ISO 9001 (Quality Management Standard), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standard) & more. They are also registered with the Data Protection Registrar & an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) for handling electrical goods.
- IT & Telecoms equipment only
- Collection minimum of 25-30 items
- All items must be working & less than 5 years old
- All PCs & laptop CPUs must be at least core 2 duo
- Additional charge for Batteries, CRT monitors, CRT TVs and other hazardous materials
- Collections must take place within working hours
- Minimum of 48 hours’ notice required
- All collections must be easily accessible & located on the ground floor
Items that can qualify for free collections include;
PCs, Laptops, TFT Monitors, Servers, Projectors, Whiteboards, Televisions, Printers & Telecommunication Equipment.