An efficient check-in system designed to reduce congestion and enhance the waiting room experience for your patients.
Our range of Automated Arrivals units combined with our newly developed software bring a more streamlined and user-friendly check- in system for both patients and staff. The software works seamlessly with EMIS Web connecting your patient check-in system directly to your clinical system.
Patients check themselves in using the touch screen display units which automatically updates your EMIS Web system and displays the appointment confirmation in seconds.
More than just a check-in kiosk
- Reduce queues and give your reception staff more time to resolve complex queries.
- Display practitioner delay messages keeping patients informed and reducing pressure on your staff.
- Deliver a global practice message to all patients from one system.
Simple and customisable set-up
- An intuitive single dashboard allows you to easily set-up and manage your kiosk ensuring it works for your practice.
- Extras such as a questionnaire module available to create targeted questions for specific patient groups, great for collecting QOF data.
- Features more than 25 languages supporting your diverse patient demographic.
Improve patient waiting room experience
- Patients can check themselves in and book future appointments in seconds.
- Simple to use interface directs patients to where they need to be useful for practices with multiple waiting areas.
- Specify a late arrivals window and give instructions on what to do upon late arrival.
Efficient, unobtrusive support
- The software will be hosted on our secure N3 servers allowing us to respond quicker to any issues.
- Remotely hosted software allowing us to implement updates without interrupting you.