Reduce paper records while improving admin efficiency with this dedicated scanner for users of the Capita SIMS software.
Storing pupil records is essential for all educational establishments and there is often a huge backlog of paper records ranging from historic pupil information through to permission slips for activities.
The SIMS system offers digital storage for all of these records but the process of scanning and allocating these can be a time consuming and laborious task. Brothers direct scan solution aims to simplify this, streamlining the process, freeing up time and reducing risk of error.
The direct scan solution provides a Brother ADS-2600 scanner, this comes equipped with dedicated software which will configure necessary folders and then direct scanned documents into the relevant pupil records. Simply input the type of document you are filing and the list of pupil names and the software takes care of the rest.
- Improve efficiency – free up staff time to work on other tasks.
- Reduce errors – the specially designed software ensures records are correctly filed with full audit trail.
- Added accessibility – No need to spend valuable time hunting for paper records.
- Increase security – protect docs from theft, loss or damage and help comply with data protection laws.
- Minimise paper records – create space by removing the need for filing cabinets full of pupil information and reduce the schools carbon footprint.