Meeting the ever-changing demands of providing health and social care in Scotland brings its own unique set of challenges. Technology acts as an enabler for you to begin to meet those challenges and deliver a digital experience for both patients and healthcare workers.
The role of primary care is becoming increasingly complex and with the level of change, including the upcoming re-procurement of clinical systems, we realise the potential complexities of taking on digital transformation. But we also realise the benefits to both patients and staff in implementing key digital technologies and have developed a range of solutions designed to both improve the patient experience and drive sustainable efficiencies and new ways of working.
These solutions work alongside, or independently to, the full range of primary care clinical systems, allowing you to implement your IT strategies now safe in the knowledge they will continue to bring value in the future.
A digital patient journey
GP Web customised website to deliver your message
- Engage with patients outside the practice enabling them to view their medical records and important health information through your website.
- Create custom questionnaires, tests and surveys to gather vital patient information such as patient experience and feedback.
Automated Arrivals self check-in systems
- Enable patients to check themselves in and book future appointments, reducing queues and streamlining their practice journey.
- Help patients feel at ease by providing late arrival instructions and information on where they need to be for their appointment.
Digital display systems with patient call
- Keep appointments running smoothly and get patients where they need to be with the patient call system.
- Display health media and share information on services such as vaccinations or holiday opening times for an informative waiting room experience.
I3 software and diagnostic devices
- Intelligent Integration Interface (i3) software links the 12-lead ECG, spirometer and ABPM diagnostic devices to your clinical system for safe and efficient patient testing.
- Test results are automatically filled into the correct patient record saving time and enabling you to focus on looking after your patients.
We liked the model GP Web offered, as well as being cost effective they offered the best mixture of healthcare experience, skills, value for money and support. For organisations looking for excellent healthcare websites, I would definitely recommend Egton’s GP Web.Anjum Mohammad
Delivering efficiencies in practice
Intradoc247 award winning practice management system
- Back office management solution enabling you to manage your documents and key compliance areas from a single dashboard.
- Streamline admin tasks and reduce the need for paper documents, helping you towards your paper free targets.
Managed Print end to end service for your print requirements
- A single solution taking care of managing and maintaining all your print, scan and fax requirements whilst saving you up to 30% on your current costs.
- A service you can rely on with guaranteed break-fix response times and 24/7 support available through a combination of onsite engineers and remote diagnostics.
Cloud telephony feature rich communication solution
- Fully managed telephony solution providing simplified costing and simple scalability.
- Realise the benefits of a cloud based solution with easily accessible enhanced functionality and emergency call re-route for business continuity and disaster recovery planning.