Utilising close to 20 years of experience in the healthcare sector to deliver innovative technology and value to your organisation.
Implementing a viable and sustainable digital strategy is an essential step in delivering the goals set out in the GP forward view, improving working practices and, ultimately, providing better care for patients.
We work with you to ensure the correct technology is implemented in the right way to achieve your goals. The Estates and Technology Transformation Funding is a great opportunity to take important steps on your digital transformation journey, we are able to provide the expertise, experience and solutions to help you on that journey.
Improving the practice environment and access to services
Secure and reliable Wi-Fi for staff and patients
- Keep your staff connected anywhere in the practice with a secure N3 connection on a private network.
- Provide patients with a dedicated connection providing access to online resources and allowing them to make the most of their waiting time.
- We have experience in delivering large scale roll outs of our Practice Wi-Fi solution including all practices across both Leeds CCG and West Herts CCG.
Next generation telephony systems
- Provide a feature rich, easily managed telephony system across wide areas and multiple sites.
- Guaranteed call quality and intuitive IVR set-up allows for better communication with patients
- Access free calls across all sites on the network
High quality video collaboration
- Whether video consultations or collaboration between colleagues we can provide you with solutions to support new communication channels.
Enabling mobile working
Support clinical decision making
- Whether in the practice or at a patient’s home, maintain full access to your clinical system via a range of connectivity options.
- Utilise a range of portable integrated medical devices for essential diagnostic testing at the point of care
- Ensure remote workers have the same access to information and resource with our innovative back office and document management solution.
- Our nationwide coverage of skilled engineers work to the highest standards with full ISO accreditation, giving you confidence in quality roll outs no matter the scale.
- Whether project managed or feet on the ground we can support you at any stage of your delivery.
- Our UK based support desk is on hand to provide 1st and 2nd line support providing assurance if things aren’t running to plan.
- We work with a range of healthcare organisations answering more than 70,000 calls and providing over 8,000 hours of support in 2015.
Effectively manage a mobile workforce
Providing the experience and the support
Putting your plans into action